next-generator, an Illudium PU-36 based app that works with Railo
One rainy day, I sat down to auto generate a bunch of CFCs using Brian Rinaldi's marvellous Illudium PU-36 Code Generator. The trouble was, I was using Railo, and the blessed thing didn't work first time. Having zero patience, I decided to rewrite the generator using HTML and js only, and adding functionality that I had always wanted to see.
How is it different from the original?
This code is at least 50% Illudium PU-36. However, I have:
- extensively reorganised the model;
- made the project xml schema less implicit;
- added the ability to generate code for multiple tables at once;
- added the ability to serve the code as a zip file;
- added support for Railo 3.1;
- removed the option for viewing the generated code in the page;
That's all for now! Dominic